Thursday, January 21, 2010

I've Been Nominated for a Bobby Award

How exciting... my "Barbie's Toilet, Toilet Roll Cover" has been nominated for a Bobby Award for "Most Unusual Project" at Ravelry.com! I'm thrilled!

As the old cliche goes, it is an honour just to be nominated. And I actually mean that in all honesty. Okay, sure, I'd definitely like to win, of course, but I'm really excited just about the nomination.

To view the entries, you can visit www.ravelry.com/bobbys. Lots of great creative stuff to see. And if you'd like to vote for me, I won't stop you. :) No pressure...

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You are so creative. I'm very impressed with all your designs. And to think that you haven't been crocheting long. I hate to admit, but I learned to crochet at 5 yrs old and have been crocheting daily for the past 5 yrs. (I'm 45 now) But I still cannot create a pattern, only follow pattern directions. I will vote for you on the Bobby awards. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your comments - I do enjoy creating patterns when they come to me. :) Cheers!

    ReplyDelete